- Construction of new roads
- Rehabilitation of existing roads
- Installation of storm water canals
- Upgrade and construction of sewer line
- General civil construction
Company Owned Plant and Machinery
- Our company owns the majority of it’s plants and machinery.
- We have 5 full time employed mechanics who manage the fleet 24 hours a day.
Asphalt Paving / Bitumen
Includes correction layers, overlays, BTB (Bitumin treated base) and resealing. Bitumin is a black or dark-coloured (solid, semi-solid, viscous), amorphous, cementilious material that can be found in different forms, such as rock asphalt, natural bitumen, tar and bitume derived from oil, which is referred to as petroleum bitumen.
Currently most of the roads globally are paved with bitumen. Today the worlds demand for bitumen accounts for more than 100 million tons per year which is approximately 700 million barrels of bitumen consumed annually.
Petrol bitumen is typically referred to as bitumen or asphalt. In Europe for instance bitumen means the liquid binder. In North America, on the other hand the liquid binder is referred to as asphalt, or asphalt cement, in RSA bitumen.